Slideshow

LuvDigiScraps's Awesome Mission Pics album on Photobucket

15 July 2013

Week 85: Rough Waters Ahead

Well before I say anything, I must say that I APPROVE of Marilee's jersey! YES she's a Jazz fan just like her old brother! ;) Or else she at least wears the jersey haha... Anyway, you traversed your dangerous waters, and this week will be one of rough waters for me, but I'll get to that in a second haha ;)

Mom - I totally agree we should all go rafting next summer! I remember going with the scouts down to Moab on the Snake River and it was a BLAST. I loved it, and I think it would be a ton of fun. Make the arrangements and we'll all go. :) We could do that and just have a blast down in Moab. It would be great. In any case, congrats Mom, I truly am proud of you for what you did! I'm glad you had a good time. :)
Dad - You know, I haven't had real noodles and sauce since I left either haha. I've had pasta and stuff, but no real noodles and sauce. I'll see what I can do about BYU from here then, hopefully it will all work out.
 
With Elder Caballero
Anyway, when I say rough waters this week I mean... TRANSFERS!! Our first transfers with Pres. Smartt and Elder Peacock says they're absolutely crazy haha... It will be fun to see what happens. Maybe I'll be let go as a ZL and be able to go and focus on my own area again! We'll see what happens though. I hope I stay in Santurce because we FINALLY have an apartment in Santurce (we found one Saturday) and I'd love to finally live in Santurce while working there, because for the past 8 months I've been living in Caparra and working Santurce. Not ideal haha ... but whatever. We'll see what happens and I'll let you know Monday!

Besides that, we had a pretty good week this week, and found a bunch of new investigators. One of our investigators, Cassandra, is doing great, and has a pretty firm baptismal date for the 28th! We'll see who gets to stay and see it all happen. :) 

It's crazy to think how fast the time has been flying. Elder Gillespie is either home or else coming home soon... and Elders Hill and Reed finish next month. Holy cow. In 5 days I'll have had my mission call for 2 years. It's unreal, to be honest. 

Anyway, I don't know what else to say haha... it was a good week, but not much I can say in words. Pretty crazy at the same time. But I'll send some pics so yeah. :) Anyway, I love you all so very much, and thanks for everything you do!!!

Con mucho amor,

--
Elder Kimball Ray Gardner

Puerto Rico San Juan Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment